Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Mission Trip Fundraising Ideas


Meet Kari Gibson, blogger extraordinaire! She is one of the leaders for our July Africa mission team. She has created a wonderful blog for her trip. What I want to feature though is her blog post on fundraising. This woman sold over 800 t-shirts last month for Children's Hopechest, raising over $24K! So, if you are wondering how to raise money for a mission trip, I would take some of her ideas to heart...

http://mycrazyadoption.org/crazy-fundraiser-for-a-mission-trip

3 comments:

  1. Great idea!!
    I am getting lots of input from your post, there are very few writing and sharing content like this..

    Fundraiser Ideas For Small Groups

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this article, I've really enjoyed reading this. I have recently discovered Tony Charalamabides fundraising blog, you should check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this website I went to this website, and I believe that you have a plenty of excellent information, I have saved your site to my bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete