Thursday, September 16, 2010

Why We Go to China in Pictures...











The following photos are from an amazing photographer, Mallory Krieger, who traveled with Visiting Orphans to work in an SWI (orphanage) in Chaoyang, China. I always think that photos speak loudly enough for us as to why we need to go and love on these children. These photos especially grip me because my two nieces are adopted from China and I adore them so much. You can't help but think about what their lives would have been like if my sister and her husband had not followed God's leading to adopt.

I do hope these photos break your heart..enough for you to make the decision to go....We have a team scheduled to go to China next Summer from July 23rd to August 3rd if you'd like to join us....

No comments:

Post a Comment